Military service veterans and the sons, daughters, wives, husbands, widowers, or widows of deceased or 100% disabled service-connected veterans may be eligible to receive benefits from the Department of Veteran Affairs. Contact the Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility, benefits, and/or to receive the appropriate application forms.

The University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana is approved by the State Approving Agency for Veterans as a college; whereby, veterans and dependents of deceased or disabled veterans may obtain assistance while working toward a degree.

All students must be working toward a degree and should follow the curriculum outline for their objectives since only specific courses may be applied toward VA certification and graduation.

For more information, call 870-722-8266.