The University of Arkansas Community College at Hope is pleased to announce that Kids’ College and Camp Save-A-Life registration will begin on March 28 at 8:00a.m. Information about the programs are available on the College website at www.uacch.edu. Kids’ College is a summer enrichment program for children entering into 1st – 6th grades. Camp Save-A-Life is a medical camp for students who have completed 6th grade up through age 14. Our goal is to offer children and their families a positive first experience with UACCH through an exciting program of courses.
Kids’ College 2012 Dates
- June 11 – 14 and June 18 – 21 for students who will be in 1st – 4th grade next year.
- June 25 – 28 for students who will be in 5th and 6th grade next year.
- Registration begins Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 8am! No early registrations.
Camp Save-A-Life 2012 Dates
- June 18 – 22, Monday through Friday, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Registration begins Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 8am! No early registrations
These programs have become very popular programs with a total of 349 students enrolled in the summer of 2011. Last year, the Camp Save-A-Life registered all its students within the first 2 hours. Space is limited for these programs so please register early if you would like your child to participate. Scholarships are available for both camps.
For more information about UACCH Kids’ College or Camp Save-A-Life, contact Nancy Kenworthy at 870-722-8102.