To receive any kind of federal financial aid a transfer student must:

  • Be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible program
  • Complete the application process through the Office of Financial Aid
  • Not be in default on any Title IV loan or owe a refund on any Title IV aid

Transfer students are subject to the same satisfactory academic progress policy regarding length of time and grade point average in regard to hours that are attempted and/or transferred to UACCH.

Transfer students who have previously attended another accredited post-secondary institution must have an academic transcript submitted to the financial aid office.