Your UACCH award letter will include all aid awards you have been offered to date based on the information you have provided and funds available to the College at the time of the award. The availability of funds from federal and state programs is subject to Congressional and state appropriations and to changes in federal and state legislation. Once you receive your award letter, review it carefully. You may accept or decline all or part of your financial aid as directed on the award letter.
By accepting the award letter you are certifying that you understand and accept your rights and responsibilities concerning your financial aid at UACCH and agree to them. If you do not accept the award as listed on the award letter you must cross out the unwanted award, sign, date and return the award letter to the UACCH Financial Aid Office.
Rights and Responsibilities:
- I certify that I do not owe a refund on any grant or loan, am not in default on any loan, and have not borrowed in excess of the loan limits under Title IV Programs at any institution. I will use all Title IV money received for expenses related to my study at UACCH.
- I certify that I am not receiving financial aid from any other institution other than UACCH.
- I understand the aid awarded is for one academic year only and that I must reapply annually by completing the required forms.
- I must meet the eligibility requirements mandated by the institution and federal regulations which include maintaining satisfactory academic progress as defined by the University of Arkansas Community College at Hope.
- I understand that the financial aid offer may be adjusted due to changes in funding or other events unknown at this time.
- I shall notify the Financial Aid Administrator in writing of any changes in my or my family’s financial situation as well as any aid that I receive from outside sources (other than those shown on the award letter). This may result in an adjustment to my financial aid.
- I am entitled to an explanation of the award process which includes the financial aid budget, expected family contribution, and award packaging. Questions regarding any aspect of financial aid should be addressed to the UACCH Financial Aid Office.
Refund Policy: See UACCH Catalog
Disbursements: Once all necessary documentation is complete my financial will be credited to my student account in two (2) equal disbursements, each at the beginning of the semester as long as eligibility is maintained.