Introducing the UAHT Student R.A.I.L. Portal
After completing a UAHT Admission Application the Student R.A.I.L. (Required Admissions Items List) Portal is a tool to help you complete your admission requirements which is the first step in becoming a UAHT Iron Horse.
How to Login:
- UAHT RAIL LINK: HTTPS://ASAP.UAHT.EDU/RAILPORTAL/
- UAHT RAIL USER ID: UAHT Student ID (This is sent to the email address provided on the admission application)
- UAHT RAIL PASSWORD: Birthdate: Month and Day (MMDD)
Required Items for UAHT Admissions:
- Immunization Record showing proof of two vaccines against measles and one immunization against rubella (MMR)
- Official High School Transcript or GED Transcript
- Placement Scores: ACT and/or Classic or Next Generation Accuplacer
- Official College Transcript (if previously attended)
- Permanent Residence Card (if applicable)
Concurrent High School Students Only:
- Concurrent High School Form
- Information Release Form
Note: Concurrent High School Counselors typically send in admission requirements for high school students applying for concurrent credit. Please contact your high school counselor for more information.
Ways to Submit Applicable Requirements:
1.) DROP OFF: Students planning to drop off all items can do so at either campus. If you choose to drop off items please be sure all official transcripts are in a sealed envelope (Do not open them). Items can be dropped off in the Enrollment Management Office located in the Student Center at the Hope Campus or at the front desk located in Texarkana Administration at the Texarkana Campus.
2.) POSTAL MAIL: Required items can be sent by mail to:
Attn: Enrollment Management
U of A Hope-Texarkana
P.O. Box 140
Hope, AR 71802
3.) UPLOAD/SEND THRU R.A.I.L: Some items you can directly upload and send through your R.A.I.L. portal:
• Immunization Record showing proof of 2 vaccines against measles and 1 immunization against rubella (MMR)
• Placement Scores: ACT and/or Classic or Next Generation Accuplacer
• Concurrent High School Form (please be sure to have all signatures)
• Information Release Form
Note: Official Transcripts can be sent electronically to email@example.com. Please be sure you are sending an OFFICIAL transcript.
After you have completed your applicable requirements for Admissions you are ready to meet with a UAHT advisor or your high school counselor to register for classes. Questions? Please contact the Enrollment Management Office located at the Hope Campus at 870-722-8524.
If you have questions concerning Concurrent High School credit or the requirements please contact Dr. Ashli Dykes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 870-722-8267.
We look forward to keeping you on TRACK as we assist you on your college journey!