Introducing the UAHT Student R.A.I.L. Portal
After completing a UAHT Admission Application the Student R.A.I.L. (Required Admissions Items List) Portal is a tool to help you complete your admission requirements which is the first step in becoming a UAHT Iron Horse. This portal will allow you to see what documents you have submitted and what is still missing.
How to Login:
- UAHT Student RAIL Link: https://asap.uaht.edu/railportal/
- UAHT Student RAIL User ID: UAHT Student ID (Your UAHT Student ID is sent to the email address provided on the admission application)
- UAHT RAIL PASSWORD: Month and Day (MMDD) of your birthday
Use this checklist to complete your admission and enrollment process at UAHT!
- Submit a high school transcript or GED and official college transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
- Provide proof of two (2) immunizations against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). This requirement is mandatory for those students born after January 1, 1957, who plan to enroll for full-time coursework.
- Provide placement scores. Students enrolling must submit ACT or SAT scores or complete the Next Generation ACCUPLACER exam. Please visit http://mytest.uaht.edu to schedule your Next Generation ACCUPLACER exam.
- Complete your FAFSA online at FAFSA.org
- Check your UAHT student email and your MyUAHT often for updates.
- Keep checking your UAHT Student RAIL portal until your admissions is complete.
- Meet with your advisor. Once you have completed your admissions you are ready to meet with an advisor. Contact the Purtle Advising Center (PAC) at to schedule a convenient time to visit with your advisor and register for classes.
We look forward to keeping you on track as we assist you on your college journey!
UAHT Enrollment Management Office