If you are looking for ways to further your learning or enhance job skills to improve your employability, the University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana can help. UAHT is dedicated to providing opportunities for lifelong learning to our students and community. In addition to credit-bearing courses, the College offers a wide range of online community classes to help you reach your goals and engage your interests. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
Over the next few months, UAHT will offer ten free self-paced online courses available through June 30, 2020.
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Managing Customer Service
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Personal Finance
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Individual Excellence
Students can register for these and other useful courses at https://www.ed2go.com/uaht. To locate the free courses listed above, perform a course search for “FREE.”