Before you begin
When prompted for the name of your institution type in University of Arkansas at Hope-Texarkana.
Your User ID is your first initial followed by your last name followed by the last four digits of your UACCH student ID number (not your social security number). Your password is your birthday, two digits for the month, two digits for the day, and four digits for the year. Use no punctuation or spaces in either of these. Example: John Smith (student ID of 123456789 and birthdate of March 1, 1987)
User ID: jsmith6789
Your phone or tablet needs one of these operating systems to run the Blackboard App.
Install app and log in
Follow these steps to download and install the Blackboard App for Students.
- From your device, access the appropriate online store.
- Search for Blackboard App.
- Install the app on your mobile device.
- Open the Blackboard App and search for the full name of your institution. If you’re unable to find your institution, try modifying your search.
- Log in with your Blackboard Learn username and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your Blackboard courses on a computer.