Thank you for your interest in the University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana (UAHT). Our college is serious about student success and removing barriers to higher education. Whether you plan to prepare to transfer to a four year university, train for technical careers, or improve job skills, UAHT is your bridge to the future.
Degrees and Certificates:
- Information Technology & Coding
- General Business
- Business Transfer Degrees
- Associate of Arts in General Education (online and in-person)
Technical and Industrial Programs
- Diesel Technology
- HVAC – Heating and Air Conditioning
- Industrial Electricity
- Industrial Maintenance
- Power Technologies – Power Plant Technology
- LPN – Practical Nursing
- EMT – Emergency Medical Technician
- Funeral Service Education (online and in-person)
- CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
- Medical Lab Technician
- Surgical Scrub Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing LPN/LPTN/LVN to RN Transition
- Associate of Arts Registered Nursing Texas A&M Texarkana Transfer Option
- Certificate of Proficiency – Child Development Associate
- Technical Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Science in Education Elementary Education K-6 – SAU
- Affordable Tuition (the lowest in Arkansas)
- Affordable Textbook Rentals (only $20 per credit hour)
- In-Demand Programs
- Student Support
- And Much More!
Future students apply here: Application for Admission
Current or former students, please call the Purtle Advising Center at 870-722-8124 or email .
For more information, call 870-777-5722.