The University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana recognizes academic achievement by awarding three different institutional scholarships for current graduating high school seniors.
UAHT offers the following institutional Scholarships:
- Minimum qualification: Composite score of 25 or higher on the ACT
- Annual scholarship amount: $3,000
- Minimum qualification: ACT Composite score of 21
- Annual scholarship amount: $2,000
- Minimum qualification: ACT Composite score of 19
- Annual scholarship amount: $1,000
Individuals who meet the criteria for the scholarships can download an application at http://www.uaht.edu/admissions/financial-aid/scholarships or by contacting the Director of Student Relations at 870-722-8228.
The application priority deadline is April 15th of the year of high school graduation.
For more information, please call 870-722-8228.
UAHT Institutional Scholarship Application