Harlequin Endowed Scholarship
Dave and Judy Phillips offer financial support through the Harlequin Endowed Scholarship to a student at the University of Arkansas Hope • Texarkana. This is a fall-spring scholarship and is paid in two consecutive semesters during the same academic year. The dollar amount and number of scholarships awarded are based on fund availability. Continued eligibility is subject to academic performance and other scholarship criteria as follows:
- Student must have/maintain a 2.75 cumulative GPA or higher
- Student must be non-Pell eligible
- Preference given to student seeking Criminal Justice or Business degree
- Preference given to non-traditional student
Lance and Associates Annual Scholarship
Steve and Cindy Lance and Lance & Associates Real Estate offer financial support to a student at the University of Arkansas Hope • Texarkana. The $500 scholarship is payable in the FALL semester only.
- Student must have/maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher
- Student must be seeking a degree/certificate in one of the Business Technology Division programs
Willie Buck Annual Scholarship
University of Arkansas Hope • Texarkana Faculty and Staff offer financial support through the Willie Buck Annual Scholarship to a student at the University of Arkansas Hope • Texarkana. The $250 scholarship is a FALL ONLY scholarship.
- Student must be a full-time student (enrolled in 12 or more credit hours)
- Student must be seeking a degree in Associate of Applied Science in Business Technology or Associate of Science in Business program
- Student must have/maintain a 2.7 GPA or higher in Business curriculum
- Preference given to non-Pell eligible student