A Degree On Your Schedule
Earn Your Associate’s Degree 100% Online
Only $112 Per Credit Hour
The Associate of Arts in General Education is the most versatile transfer degree and is now offered 100% online. This degree is designed for students to develop a course of study to meet the program requirements at a four-year institution. The Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS) guarantees the transfer of applicable credits and equitable treatment in the application of credits for admissions and degree requirements.
Spring/Summer Course Schedule:
|Biology Lecture & Lab|
|Chemistry Lecture & Lab|
|Introduction to Computers|
|World Literature I|
|World Literature II|
|World Civilizations I|
|World Civilizations II|
|US History I|
|US History II|
|Marriage & Family|
Are You Ready for Online Courses?
Being a successful online learner takes time and dedication! Sure, an online course will allow you more freedom to choose when and where you complete your assignments, but you’ll also need to manage your time well to keep up with your coursework. Online courses often require more of a time commitment than traditional face-to-face courses. In other words, online courses are more convenient; however, they are not necessarily easier. Read below for areas you should consider before enrolling in an online course:
- Are you comfortable with computers and with using technology?
- Do you have regular access to a computer with Internet?
- Are you comfortable with installing and opening applications on your computer?
- Can you create, save, and work with files easily?
- Does your computer meet the proper requirements? (Please contact UAHT for specific requirements.)
- Are you familiar with using an Internet browser (i.e., Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Do you use the Internet regularly for accessing email, news, social media, etc.?
- Do you have an email address? If so, can you send and receive messages as well as send (and open) attachments?
Online Learner Qualities
- Are you self-motivated and able to compete tasks on time without direct supervision?
- Are you able to communicate well grammatically through writing?
- Are you a critical thinker (i.e., enjoys researching information and communicating ideas)
- Do you work well with others?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, online learning may be for you! If you answered no to any of the questions, you may want to give some additional thought before enrolling in your first online course. Being an online student at UAHT requires participating in online activities 5 to 7 days a week as well as keeping up with coursework and completing assignments on time.
For more information or to enroll, call 870-722-8124.